The basic documents which an applicant must keep ready before applying for a Canada Visa are:
- Your original and authentic passport, with at least two vacant Visa pages.
- 2 recent and recognizable passport size photographs with white background and no border. The photos must have a significant face coverage, and matte or semi-matte finish. Your name and date of birth must be mentioned at the back of the photo, and the photo should not have been used in the previous Visas. It should be clicked within past 3 months.
- A Proof of Employment from your current employer. It can be a salary slip or an appointment letter or No Objection Certificate (NOC). These documents should clearly include the applicant’s details related to the current job.
- You should have a bank statement which displays all the transactions occurring over a period of last six months, which must include all kinds of transactions like foreign slips, property purchases, fixed deposits, occupational viability etc.
- A cover letter for your Visa on the letterhead of your company.