Germany is one of the most beautiful and powerful country of Europe. It has a strong economy as well. Germany Job seeker visa is for every individual who is willing to live and work in Germany.
You can stay in Germany while looking for a job. You may get a work permit once you are offered a job. Work permit may lead to permanent residency of Germany.
Germany Job Seeker Visa is valid for the period of 6 months. In this duration if you are lucky enough to get a job, you may live there permanently.
Steps to Follow:
- Documents Gathering and Preparation
There are several requirements for this visa. Listed below:
- Hold a Bachelor/Master Degree from a German university or an equivalent foreign degree
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in your related field of study
- Show proof that you have sufficient funds to cover your stay during the time you are in Germany
- Have travel or medical insurance for your entire stay in Germany or until you get your Work Permit
One you fulfill the eligibility part then your step one is completed.
Documents Gathering and Preparation
Second step is to gather and prepare all the required documents for Germany job seeker visa. If any of the required document is missing, your visa application will be rejected.
- A valid passport (issued in the past 10 years and valid for at least 12 months after your scheduled return)
- A copy of your passport’s data page
- 3 passport pictures based on biometric specifications
- A cover letter where you explain the objective of your visit, how you plan to find employment, and your alternative career plans if you cannot find a job
- Diploma of your degree (or any other proof of academic qualification from a German or non-German university) as well as any certificates of previous work experience
- Your detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Proof of accommodation in Germany (where you will be staying during your visit)
- Proof of financial means to cover the costs for the time of your stay in Germany by showing one of the following documents:
- Verpflichtungserklärung (formal obligation letter) by a sponsor living in Germany
- Bank account statement, or
- Blocked bank account.
- Proof of personal status in your home country, such as birth certificate, marriage certificate, and others (translated in English)
- Proof of your health insurance
This is your last step to obtain the Germany job seeker visa. Now you have to take an appointment and submit your application to embassy or Germany consulate.
You cannot work on Job seeker visa, once you get a job in Germany then you have to convert it to Work Permit to be legally eligible for Job.
7 thoughts on “Germany Job Seeker Visa”
As I website possessor I conceive the subject material here is very great, thanks for your efforts. Lulita Nolan Attah
You beget a very interesting website. I like the whole word that you accommodate with every article. Marguerite Kerry Benedetto
Im thankful for the blog post. Really thank you! Really Cool. Rici Renault Teplitz
Hi there mates, good article and good arguments commented at this place, I am in fact enjoying by these. Shani Alden Huntley
Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you penning this article and also the rest of the site is extremely good. Tansy Halsey Jo-Anne
Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this post and also the rest of the website is extremely good. Lesley Wilfred Adlee
Wohh exactly what I was looking for, thank you for posting. Glynis Nathan Ainsworth