- Original Passport with a six month validity beyond expected arrival date in USA.
- All old passports.
- One photograph per specification. Both digital and hard copy of the photograph are required.
- DS160 US Visa application confirmation page stamped at the Visa Application Center (VAC).
- Proof of fee payment, which is a valid receipt.
- Printout of US Interview appointment letter.
Supporting documents for tourism, pleasure, and exploring United States
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of funds (bank statement, copy of passbook, any other proof of cash).
- Tax ID, PAN Card, copy of last year’s tax documents.
- Business card if you have one.
Supporting documents for visiting children, family, attending family event, etc.
- Letter of invitation from children or relatives.
- Proof of event, invitation card, brochure, etc.
Supporting documents for medical treatment
If the purpose of your trip is to seek medical treatment, please see separate list of required documents for US visitor visa for medical treatment.
Supporting Documents for B2 visa for B1 holder’s spouse or children requesting dependent b2 visa to accompany B1 visa holder to the USA.
- Copy of B1 visa holder’s passport and Visa. (If B1 holder already procured his/her visa. Else, pending application)
- Letter of invitation from B1 holder
- Arrangements of expenses and stay of the trip from the sponsor, be it from the B1 visa holder or the Company/organization who is undertaking the expenses.
- Letter to consulate from B1 ( primary visa holder) requesting visa for spouse /children.
- Letter from Business( company) of B1 visa holder to the consulate endorsing and requesting the visa for B1 holders family may also help.