new zealand immigrant visa
New Zealand has opened its borders for everyone. The are looking for migrates to come in their country and live there permanently with their families.
NEW ZEALAND IMMIGRATION PROGRAMS
New Zealand has introduced different Migration programs. which Includes:
- Skilled Migrant Category Resident Visa.
- Partner of a New Zealander Resident Visa.
- Long Term Skill Shortage List Work Visa.
- Long Term Skill Shortage List Resident Visa.
- Parent Retirement Resident Visa.
- Talent (Accredited Employer) Work Visa.
- Talent (Accredited Employer) Resident Visa.
- Dependent Child Resident Visa.
The Age limit is quite flexible for this category i.e. 55 years.
There are two types of skilled employment:
- You are already working in New Zealand under Skilled work.
- You are offered a Skilled work from New Zealand
In both way you will get points in your profile.
If you have studied in New Zealand, you can apply directly without any kind of assessment. But if you have studied outside of New Zealand or Australia then you have to verify your Educational Credential through International Qualification Assessment (IQA) New Zealand.
Work Experience is one of the vital tool to earn more points an to get an employment offer letter. As New Zealand is seeking to have more skilled people in their Country.
Work Experience could be inside New Zealand or outside New Zealand, but you need to provide original proof of employment.
If you are planning to apply with your partner that is your spouse then you can get extra points on behalf of him or her.
Your spouse must under go with IELTS exams and whatever band he/she will get, it will add points in your profile.
Moreover, if your spouse having an experience in skilled category, you will get more points and Qualification also increase the score of your profile.